- Minor Django REST Framework-related fixes.
- Added initial support for Django REST Framework.
- Documentation improvements.
- Renamed predicates to rules, because the latter is a more accessible term that describe the concept just as well. Besides, “permissions are made up of rules” sounds a lot better than “permissions are made up of predicates”.
- Renamed ambient predicates to blanket rules, because it’s a more descriptive name. Note that the
@ambientdecorator is now called
@blanket_rule, because having a
@blanketdecorator would be weird.
bridgekeeper.predicates.Predicate.filter()so that it takes the user object as the first argument, for consistency with the rest of the library (i.e. it’s singnature went from